Renée Beyda's drawings celebrate the features, feelings, props, and stories that animate the human race.
She describes her drawing process as "just tapping into the flow," as much of her initial work is done spontaneously and with one continuous line.
Renée's art career began hand painting on clothing. In her teens and late twenties, she created and sold hundreds of one-of-a-kind garments.
After raising a family and working part time in marketing, Renée has just begun to share her abstract portraits and figures on a grander scale.
Renée Beyda graduated from New York University in 1988 with a major in art and a minor in philosophy.
She is also a wife, mother, writer, and active tweeter.
10% of all of Renée's earnings are happily donated to charity.
- Paper, canvas, metal or acrylic prints available
- All prints are created with museum quality ink
- Each print is numbered and signed by the artist
- Sizes and colors can be modified
- Special commissions created upon request
- Select originals available upon request
You can see more of her artwork on: https://www.instagram.com/reneebeyda/
To read a recent interview conducted by Your Art Gallery go to: http://www.yaguniversity.com/real-artist-real-stories-renee-beyda/